Monday, November 12, 2012

Forever Family Day


This will be a short blog as we are all pretty tired but we wanted to say thanks 
for praying....as far as how Joseph is doing....we could all eat him up...he 
cried initially but his sisters took care of that with a sucker and candy...his 
fave toys were cars and the free magna doodle we got from Korean Air...we came 
back to the room and ate in...so far he has eaten everything we have given 
him...he could repeat our names, give kisses and blow kisses...in our opinion he 
is kid genius...;)...one of my prayers was to feel an instant bond towards him 
and I instantly did...he seems pretty comfortable with all of us...going to bed 
feeling very blessed and very in love with our new boy....







5 comments:

  1. Holy Cow!!!!! God is good! Makes me cry....such a beautiful day...makes my heart thankful all over again...what a blessing adoption is and so glad for a wonderful day for you guys...praying still:) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable!! Your pictures remind me of when Harris joined our family this past March. Joseph is precious. Hopefully we can let Joseph and Harris have a play date.

    Hugs,
    Candis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blessings you all! Joseph is beautiful!!! Praying you all have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Amy!!!!! He is PRECIOUS!!!! So happy for you my sweet friend!

    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm totally in tears as I read your entire blog! You are amazing! I'm so happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete