Monday, October 1, 2012

Looking back.....


I really don't like to look back at things much...I prefer looking forward...looking back is hard sometimes...kids grow so fast...time flies...things change...but with our adoption I don't want to move forward until I give the past acknowledgement and thought...as I reread the couple of posts I wrote I realize that even though we will not be able to bring Cam into our home, everything in the posts was still written in truth....I still know he is ours...he is just waiting in heaven...I am not sure why we were brought to him before he died but I know it was God's plan and we trust in that in the middle of wondering "why"....I didn't write after Cambpell passed away because Lynsey did...and she wrote much more beautifully and eloquently than I ever could...I love her for writing when I didn't have the words...thank you Lynsey...the last time I went home my dad took me to the church that I grew up in (although the location has changed)...the church has a beautiful memorial garden for children...in this garden he had a memory stone laid for Campbell...this was so touching to see...a little boy, an orphan from the other side of the world, loved by people he never met and remembered by anyone that walks through the garden....he belonged to a family, a church family and to God....he is not forgotten....

No comments:

Post a Comment